Missing in Action

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Welcome to my blog, MIA in the DMV.  In the spirit of introductions, let me tell you a bit about myself:


My name is Hannah.

I graduated from the University of Miami two days ago.

I will be attending George Washington University in the fall to pursue a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.

This is not my first blogging attempt and nowhere near my final.

I started my first blog when I was a freshman in college and ended it the summer after my sophomore year.  After a 1-year hiatus, I created a temporary blog while I studied abroad in Europe.  I am very excited to get started again.

I'm a running addict.

I spend way too much time on Instagram.

I love sunflowers.

I prefer ice cream to frozen yogurt, peanut butter to nutella, and would rather eat the batter than bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

My favorite city is Paris but I cannot speak a lick of French

You can usually find me in a Piko top, Lilly shorts, Jack Rogers, or a combination of the three.

I have never lived in a climate where there are regularly four seasons but I have seen snow.

Life goal is to do what I love in a city that I love...so let's hope it's this.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS