FriYAY!

Friday, March 31, 2017


While most weeks I'm usually exhausted come Friday or ready for the weekend, this week I'm ashamed to say I'm mildly indifferent.  I only say that because this week was uneventful enough, with just school keeping me busy but even then we didn't have all that much going on this week, so I'm still feeling relaxed but not overtired.  I am, however, excited for this weekend because I have a bunch of stuff going on that I am excited about.  Recently I started volunteering in a children's exhibit at a local museum, and we have a training this weekend which I am looking forward to attending.  But what I am most excited about is the fact that I have another race this weekend, the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler!  I won the participation lottery a few months ago not knowing how competitive it was and earned a spot to run through the monuments and cherry blossom parks here in DC.  It is going to be my last race of the running season for now, and I plan to run it just for fun with no ideal time in mind.  I'm even more excited because the expo is being held in a cool museum here and there are going to be some great speakers and vendors to visit!  Besides that I'll be alternating the rest of my time this weekend between schoolwork and watching Downton Abbey online...yes, I know I'm super late to the game, but I was craving something new after seeing Beauty and the Beast and this seemed to fill the void.  Until then, check out what's popped up on my radar over the past couple of weeks:

This woman is speaking at my race expo on Friday, and I'm really excited about it!

I binge watched This Is Us over break, found this & thought it was the cutest thing!

What's a good week without a cute video of a dog (& as an added bonus, a baby!)?

I love a good pop culture reference...shoutout to the Smithsonian for this cool story!

Not even ashamed to say I have seen Beauty & The Beast twice...so much (adorable) magic!

I'm no cat person, but I am an Emma Watson fan, and this is one way to have a great interview!

Things I just love hearing about...hopefully one day I can have a similarly memorable experience.

This.  You're welcome in advance.

I think I've found my newest stress-baking recipe...might have to prepare a bit for finals.

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm ALL over this right now.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS