Current Obsession: Throw Pillows

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Since finally securing an apartment in DC with my roommate, my mom and I have been on the hunt for furniture and bedroom details.  Having lived in a furnished apartment for my last 2 years of college after 2 years of a classic dorm, I do not own any real apartment furniture.  So far, our main success has been in decorating the nonexistent bed!  I just recently picked out my bedding and have purchased sheets to go with it, so now comes the fun part in decorating the bed.  Because the bedding only came with two shams, I have been on the hunt for the perfect throw pillow (or 2) to decorate it.  Here are some of the top picks that go with the "vibe" I am hoping for in my room:

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine

If you couldn't tell, my bedding is kind of a minty green/light turquoise color, so I am looking for white/cream/black/similar color pillows to give it some good accent.  Leave any suggestions for me below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS