FriYAY || Spring Break!

Friday, March 10, 2017


Happy FriYAY, friends!  If you're reading this, then you know I survived my single hardest week of the semester and am ~officially~ on spring break (insert sigh of relief here).  Honestly I never thought this day would come.  The workload had been deceivingly building up and all happened to explode this week, which meant some unnecessary added stress and the consumption of way too many M&M's and cups of coffee.  All that aside, I am so happy to finally have a break...despite having a lot of follow-up work to do over break (think: reflection papers & another exam the week after spring break).  I am so excited that my 5th half marathon is tomorrow, and the weather is shaping up to be cold but perfect - originally it was supposed to rain but about 4 days ago those chances went away and it's supposed to be ideal conditions...I'm hoping for a PR or to break my personal goal, but we'll see how it plays out in the morning.  It's my first DC race and I can't wait to run the monuments and see my family at Mile 5!  I'm also excited to be going home on Sunday for a whole week and some much-needed relaxation time, including celebrating my dad's birthday and seeing Beauty and the Beast with my mom.  Until then, I'm headed to check out the race expo this morning and spend the duration of the day hydrating & carbo-loading before the start gun goes off...and until the next time (when I recap my RNR DC experience), take a peek at what's been on my radar this week!

I probably noticed these details b/c Legally Blonde is one of my favorites, but did you?

I'm not a huge cereal eater (more a breakfast sandwich person myself), but how cool is this cafe?

15/10 want this as my birthday cake this year (hint hint mom).

A great running article I've saved that's helped me set some of my newest goals.

Can we just talk about how adorable & perfect Emma Watson is? I mean, SERIOUSLY?

I've always been a huge Jackie O fan & this article just adds to that obsession.

It's almost Cherry Blossom season in DC, so how else do you think we Washingtonians celebrate?

Anybody else see this video [of cute celebrity dads] & just love it?

I wish I'd had the time this week to make this stress reliever.

And finally, start practicing your French & say bonjour because this time next week in theaters...

Happy (Race) Weekending & Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS