FriYAY || Valentine's Day

Friday, February 17, 2017


Come one, come all & celebrate the fact that we have survived yet another week!  I for one am thrilled - it was a week full of running, coffee dates, quizzes and new life experiences...that is, while being supervised in class.  It was also a week full of Gilmore Girls episodes over dinner, Sex & the City on Valentine's Day and discovering a ton of brand new recipes for meal prep.  You see, one of my [unmentioned] new year's resolutions this year was to cook more and/or rely less on prepared foods...despite being 100% reliant on Trader Joe's frozen dinners all throughout the last semester and my last two years of college.  This weekend shall be nothing special on my end - just the usual long run & cupcake breakfast Saturday, a wonderfully exciting trip to Target for some household necessities, and mountains on mountains of homework.  In light of that, I've had ample time to procrastinate by poking around on the internet this week when I should have been studying...don't worry, mom, all my work got done :) Check it out check it out:

Love, Actually fans - have you heard this news?

I can't possibly be the only person excited for this movie (in exactly ONE MONTH).

Valentine's Day get you down this year? These little loves will warm your heart.

There's a debate over these cookies...thoughts?  (For the record, I'm PRO).

Two of my pop culture idols. One picture. WORLDS COLLIDE.

Is this not the cutest thing ever? Happy (historic) Valentine's Week.

Anyone ever made this brunch staple? It's next on my list & I'm looking for tips :)

Probably the one person I wouldn't mind getting insulted by...is this not hilarious?

Did you happen to catch SNL last week? Catch the recap here - you won't regret it!

And FINALLY, my favorite graphic designer ever released new downloads!
(she's been designing my desktop for almost 2 years now)

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS