FriYAY

Friday, July 29, 2016


Boy, I love that it's Friday and all, but I am exhausted.  Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I spent all day yesterday at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure.  I absolutely love theme parks, and despite the fact that I was more of a Twilight junkie growing up, I have grown to love the Harry Potter section of the park the best and am considering using the remaining free time I have this summer to read the rest of the books I never finished by the pool when I am not packing for DC, at work or blogging.  Overall, it was a wonderful day filled with laughs, games while waiting in line for rides, and finding my limits on rides (Dr. Doom -> your match has been met).  More to come on that in a future post, but for now here's what's on my radar this week:

I found a ton of recipes that I can start using in DC this week on Buzzfeed: crock pot, Chinese, and cheesecake.

I'm doing one of those group painting classes today. I can't wait to have "heart eyes" at my final creation (wink wink).

Don't have the time to go to Harry Potter World but are craving Butterbeer? Have no fear! At-home recipes are here

A friend shared this article about working out & it really gives some good perspective.

My favorite pairs of shorts are on sale this week: option 1  option 2  option 3

ICYMI: DNC was this weekend. Check out a great recap here (hint hint: SNL).

IDC/IDK what you think about her, but Hillary Clinton made history by becoming the first female candidate for president from a major party. Check out her speech & a recap of the moment.

It was a big week with lots of big news & celebrations, so take the weekend to enjoy life as it is while reading this post from a blog I follow.

Happy Weekending!

PS - Gilmore Girls. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS