My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

So I'm sure by now you have seen the milkshake trend that has taken the country by storm.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the frenzy that is Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer in New York City:


Still not impressed?  Check out their Instagram.  If that doesn't impress you, then I don't know what does.  Because these milkshakes are some of the most incredible [& calorie-consuming] concoctions that I have ever seen-I say "seen" because I have yet to experience this deliciousness for myself.  In light of this, I have already planned a visit to Black Tap on my next trip to New York coming soon.  Now I don't want to completely spoil the fun for myself or anybody else visiting anytime soon but I have taken a look at the menu and decided that I will definitely be getting one of these:

 

Sweet N' Salty (via): chocolate frosted rim with chocolate gems and peanut butter cups topped with a sugar daddy, pretzel rods, chocolate covered pretzel, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle.

The Cookie Shake (via): vanilla frosted rim with cookie crumbles topped with a "cookiewich," crumbled cookies, chocolate chips, whipped cream & chocolate drizzle.

Red Velvet Milkshake (via): chocolate milkshake rimmed with chocolate frosting, decorated with Hershey's Kisses and red M&M's, then topped with a slice of double-layer red velvet cake and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

Candy Milkshake (via): a fruity pebbles cereal milkshake topped with two lollipops, rainbow sprinkles and a sour gummy rope.  The shake is served in a candy necklace-wrapped glass and sipped through a straw wrapped in gummy peach rings.

Birthday Cake Shake (via): a vanilla or strawberry milkshake served in a glass rimmed with vanilla frosting, then topped with whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and a slice of birthday cake.

So I'll admit I got incredibly hungry writing this post & found myself reaching for the bag of M&M's in the pantry.  But I hope that maybe you see the recent trend with milkshakes & hopefully feel inspired to make one yourself.  For now, don't be mad at me for making you hungry & have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS