The Weekend Update

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Okay, so sorry that I am not Colin Jost or Michael Che (but I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of their weekly SNL segment).  But, I break my weekend posting hiatus to share that I have updated the MIA & JAX references with some more of my favorite and recently highlighted restaurants (on the blog).  Since I have yet to actually move to DC for another four weeks (eeeek! cue the excitement & jitters), I don't have anything to update that page just yet, but I foresee an abundance of additions coming in the near future!



Until then, enjoy this picture of Croissant French Toast from one of the highlighted restaurants & my personal favorite Jacksonville restaurant: The Metro Diner!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS