FriYAY (new design!!!)

Friday, July 22, 2016


It's my favorite day of the week & I'm super excited to release my own creative FriYAY graphic!  I've recently been using this awesome website called Canva to do some graphic design and professional work.  It's a wonderful site where you can literally design anything from social media graphics to letterheads to resumes and cover letters.  I just finished my updated resume on their site and love it!  Gradually I will start adding more Canva graphics to the blog!  In the meantime, here's what's been on my radar this week:

Check out this new print I just got & framed for my apartment bedroom!

ICYMI: the RNC was this weekend. Check out a recap here.

Looking for a fun rainy day activity? Try making one of these!

Have you been keeping up with America's Got Talent? If not, this girl will make you want to.

What I would do to go back to this restaurant...delicious food & s'more on the grill.

This eye-opening article gave me some great insight into the big move next month.

But at the same time, this article got me really excited (& the website looks hilarious).

Finally, when someone questions why I voluntarily wake up at 6:30am on Saturdays to run, here are a few reasons...and a few struggles as well.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS