Wicked Wednesday

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I wish I had a half decent excuse as to why I abandoned all responsibilities (namely blogging and packing for DC) the past couple of days...in all honesty I was engrossed in the fifth Harry Potter book, which upon completing, I then spent a wonderful evening watching the film for the book I never read.  With that, I am 33% of the way done with my summer 2016 goal of finishing the Harry Potter books...that is, the ones by JK Rowling.  While I could go on and on (and on and on and you get the picture) about how I have become completely obsessed in a matter of T minus 6 days, I would rather let JK Rowling's amazing works speak for themselves and merely pull some of my favorite inspirational quotes from the readings.  And include pictures from a recent visit at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter because why not?


"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light"

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are"

"Working hard is important but there is something more important: believing in yourself"

"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities"

It's like reading one big inspirational quote book with a little magic thrown in there, right? (if you don't say right, then you're wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS