FriYAY (better late than never)

Friday, September 2, 2016


Happy FriYAY!  This week has been so crazy busy that I woke up this morning and realized that I had never started my weekly FriYAY post.  So, here I am at the kitchen table, workout clothes on after a 3-mile run, in a new attempt to organize my thoughts.  I started graduate school this week!  And even though my classes only span two days a week, much of the rest of my time outside of class is spent reading, doing homework, exercising and attempting to relax (aka sleep).  What is nice, though, is that I have an extended weekend so there is basically a day built in each week to do something fun...what that is this weekend I'm not 100% sure but you can bet that a post will be coming about that soon.  Crazy to think that this weekend signifies the end of summer, yet autumn doesn't [technically] start until the 22nd...not really sure what you're supposed to call that 17-day stretch so if you have a name for it feel free to let me know...until then, here's what's been on my radar this week:

You're going to want to make this if you're going to be watching this this weekend.

If only I had enough energy at the end of the day to make this for dinner...

Can you say yummmmmmm????

FDOC was this week. Check out my recap of it here.


Now that summer is over, try one of these for your fall fitness goals!

**cough cough** It's baaaaaaaaaack #TeamPSL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS