FriYAY

Friday, September 9, 2016



Sorry I've been a bit MIA recently...between 8-9 hour school days, training for my next half marathon, and spending nearly all of my "free" time studying or exploring the neighborhood, blogging unfortunately fell on the back burner this week.  With that in mind, however, I did find a lot of fun internet things on my radar this week that I am so excited to share with you.  Check 'em out, check 'em out (you may notice they probably have to do with food and/or fall):

For all my fellow cookie-dough eating lovers, this is for you.

And for those of you who can't live without chocolate &/or peanut butter, this is life.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the internet. Period.

Looking to have a great autumn? Check out these lists for the ultimate #fallgoals.

IDK about you but this may be my dream dinner.

Are you as anxious for fall leaves as I am? Check out this interactive map to plan your perfect fall photo shoot...or see when the best foliage will occur.

When in doubt, pumpkin muffins are always the answer.

This article basically is life.

Does this not rip your heart out? How sweet.

Finally, let's get crafty this week. Try one of these out!

Happy Weekending!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS