FriYAY // FriGroan?

Friday, December 9, 2016


Happy FriYAY, y'all!  Unfortunately I am not sure that FriYAY is the best way to greet this upcoming weekend but then again, I'm not sure that FriGroan is, either.  You see, this weekend should be a celebration considering that yesterday was my last day of my first semester of graduate school, which was celebrated with a delicious dinner with my aunt & uncle last night.  But, at the same time, as classes have ended, that means a wonderfully dreaded season is upon us...finals.  This year I have the privilege of taking 4 in-class cumulative final exams along with an at-home final exam paper, and in all honesty I can not wait to be done.  I think that I may have taken for granted the fact in undergrad that we finished so early (even if I got stuck with a last day final 3 years in a row), because I won't even be done for another week and a half.  But then again, it is winter in DC and I could not think of a better place to be at the moment at this point in the holiday season.  It certainly will be a change from taking my fall/winter finals in t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops, especially considering we have multiple days coming up with some half-decent chances of snow...whether or not it happens will be up to nature, but for now I am just enjoying my time in the arctic tundra...kidding...kinda.

Starting today I will be drowning in school books and notes, as well as providing some good business to different local coffee shops (where I study best).  Whether or not I remember a FriYAY post next week or not is up to my studying schedule...but count on one for now.  Until then, enjoy a peek at what's been on my radar, aka what I've been using to procrastinate on my school assignments this past week :)

Literally this dog will be me when finals are over.

How. Cute. Are. These. I. Want. Now.

I read these when I was exhausted, and laugh-cried. What do you think?

I saw this incredible PSA last week - have you seen/heard of it?

A Buzzfeed article that proclaims what we already knew...I hope you did :)

And another Buzzfeed that LITERALLY speaks to my soul.

The one thing getting me through this past week? Hairspray Live of course! Check out the broadcast here.

Also the album is spectacular; you can listen to that here!

That's all for now, friends. Have a great FriYAY & an even better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS