FriYAY || Can you feel the love this week?

Friday, February 10, 2017


Happy (belated) FriYAY!  Sorry for the slight delay - this week was hectic with an exam & a quiz (both of which I survived!), then some awful weather (we got the rain end of the massive snowstorm) & a job interview this afternoon...all of which on top of the typical week of reading, running, sleeping & consuming large amounts of Valentine's Day candy.  I foresee a 10-mile run in my future tomorrow, followed by some Valentine's cookie decorating and a little shopping trip to Georgetown...oh yeah, and then some homework :) All of THAT aside, I am FINALLY not sick anymore (yay!) and have come to learn the young female adult definition of the word "snow day" - fuzzy sweater, soft socks, warm blanket, Trader Joe's mac & cheese, eggless cookie dough and a Gilmore Girls marathon.

As I write this from the middle seat of my couch engaging in typical young-adult-female-snow-day activities, I present you with all of the wonderful (& delicious) items that made it on my radar this week:

Where my fellow SNL groupies at?  You watching this weekend?

I'm thinking of starting a business on the side...100% calling it Georgetown Pupcake.

Basically the greatest delicacy known to man...and no salmonella involved :)

Thoughts on this (awesome) halftime performance from last week?  I LOVED IT!

Or did you happen to catch this wonderful Super Bowl opener?  Hamilton fanatics, unite!

Did the snow affect you this week?  This sure made me laugh about it!

The happiest Facebook page I've ever followed...sure to make you smile or cry.

Because I have a crush on cute little children...roar, lion roar!

Turn off the volume for this & just let your taste buds roar.

& finally, if you like being caught up with the news, and really really really like me, subscribe to theSkimm today and get a great little summary of the day's/week's events to your email inbox at 6:30 each morning!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS