An EC Upgrade

Monday, June 27, 2016

For the past five years, I have been dedicated (if not attached at the tote bag) to my Lilly Pulitzer agenda.  Some have been pink & others blue, but they have all been a colorful means of organization for me from my senior year of high school up until I graduated this past May.  Only recently did it hit me that it may be time for a shift in mindset, and by that I mean a shift in organization.  While I have absolutely loved logging my life away in the colorfully adorable Lilly Pulitzer agenda, my mom and I reached the consensus that it was time for a new "big girl" planner.  And thus, the hunt was on.

via
I was apartment shopping with my mom-more specifically, searching for the perfect desk chair-when we stumbled into the planner section of Staples.  It just happened to be perfectly located in front of the desk chair section, and my eye caught the Erin Condren display.  Having had multiple friends tell me how much they loved their Erin Condren Life Planners (as they're called), I took a few minutes to browse the selection.  The planners came in a standard size, similar to that of the Lilly Pultizer planner as well as the Kate Spade ones I was looking at, and were organized by type.  I opted for the weekly horizontal layout.  It keeps everything organized by day so that I can write down my class schedule for the school year and keep my assignments organized.  Each month is also color-coded with a monthly calendar/checklist on the main tabs, along with inspirational quotes for the months as well.  Lucky for me, it starts with July and doesn't end until December 2017, so I have 17 months of space to organize.

via
As a creative person by nature, I wanted to add a little personality & pizzazz to my life planner, so I ended up also purchasing a pack of stickers to go with it!  The ones I picked out are school themed, complete with inspirational quotes, borders, gold stars, checklists and more.  With a tough semester of courses ahead of me, I know that I can count on my Erin Condren planner to get me through it all!

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS