The Apartment Department

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I am so excited (if you weren't able to tell already) to move into my DC apartment next month.  I get all giggly when I think about it because it is finally a space that is 100% designed & organized by me (and my roommate but my room is all me!).  Recently I mentioned that we finished buying all of the bedroom furniture which I am absolutely in love with-all white vintage pieces from places around town that will look wonderful with my mint green bedspread and witty throw pillows.  All I really need to get now is a floor lamp and desk chair and we will be 100% good to go.  In the meantime I have been utilizing Pinterest to get some ideas in regards to interior design in my bedroom.  I've been pinning a lot lately but here are some of my favorite photos & articles (also follow my "Apartment Department" board for more ideas as the moving day gets closer):




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS