Mama I Made It!

Monday, August 22, 2016

Well, it's (almost) official!  We made it to DC Saturday early afternoon and have since then checked out the apartment, visited school, shopped for the apartment, spent time with family and prepared for the move...which is today (cue screams of excitement)!  Yep, today I am moving into my first big-city apartment, which basically means I wrote this post yesterday because by now I am probably in the midst of unpacking boxes and/or organizing furniture.  Regardless, I am so excited to be here and am looking forward to starting my DC adventure this week.  It definitely is a little weird not being at Miami for orientation activities and move-in but not to worry because I got some wonderful words of reassurance from my good friend George.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS