Fabulous FriYAY

Friday, September 16, 2016


Another great week in the DMV!  It was a really busy week here, as we had our first quizzes in three of our classes and have our first exam next week.  It's been nice having some weeks to adjust to schoolwork before the tests kick in; there's now pretty much something every week between now and the end of the semester.  On Sunday, a bunch of my friends and I went to brunch at Founding Farmers, which is now my favorite restaurant in DC for both brunch & dinner.  The rest of the day was spent "recovering" from the night before (we went to the UM alumni group watch party & then checked out the nightlife on U Street before ending the night with pizza) and doing homework; that night, in commemoration of 9/11 my roommate and I watched the documentary 102 Minutes that Changed America.  Monday was spent doing the rest of my homework at a cool place in the Adams Morgan neighborhood called The Potter's House; it's a "community hangout" spot that functions as a cafe, coffee shop and bookstore (side note, I had the most amazing grilled cheese sandwich there).  Tuesday and Thursday were spent pretty much all day in class, and the on Wednesday in between I studied for my two Thursday quizzes at a coffee shop in the Shaw neighborhood called Compass Coffee where I had my first (iced) skinny vanilla latte and declared a love affair with coffee.

All in all, it was a wonderful & highly productive week!  As I get ready to head into the weekend (and study for my first big-girl grad school exam), check out what popped up on my radar this week:

These are atop my Amazon Prime wish list at the moment...time to brighten up the living room!

The leaves are definitely (going to start) changing soon...are you ready

I'll take S'MORE of this please & thank you.

UGH my inspiration...using these as my motivation to create good study guides for class.

Because who doesn't love a nice, cozy bedroom?

Want. All of these. Right. NOW.

Just in case you need yourself a humorous Harry Potter fix this fine Friday morning.

These are basically everything I love all baked together in one.

Any Disney lovers out there? Any Disney lovers who also love fall? Check these out.

Happy Weekending!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS