FriYAY || Fall | OCTOBER

Friday, September 30, 2016


Happy FriYAY and HAPPY LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER!!!  I don't know about you, but it's been kind of hard to consider this past month to be fall considering how hot it was up until last week.  At least with October comes Halloween and candy corn (yes, I like candy corn) and an actual excuse to wear all of my new cable knit sweaters...forgive me for how basic that sounds...actually, no, I don't apologize because regardless of how basic it sounds, I'm SO excited for it all.  This week was pretty much spent locked in the library or my apartment studying for two major exams that I had this week, so you can only imagine how relieved I am to finally have a break...that is, until my next midterm on Tuesday.  Regardless, all in DC is good & well and I FINALLY have some good ideas for new posts in the coming week.  Until then, enjoy these things that popped up on my radar this week:

Another Buzzfeed that pretty much understands my life.

As much as I believe in the separation of politics & social media...this is so exciting. Also this is great.

I'm not saying I want kids yet...but this makes the prospect of them seem fun.

For all my fall-loving-brunch-attending homies out there...this is for you.

This movie looks like it's going to be FANTASTIC & I am so excited...cue the music at the end.

You bet I'm going to get this when it comes out.

I would like this right now please and thank you.

If only I had a waffle iron so I could make all of these.

Time to decorate the apartment for fall; check out these cool ideas!

Happy Weekending!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS