Day in the Life - Part 2 (Work!)

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

So, as I mentioned in yesterday's post, I typically "classify" my days into one of three categories - school, work and weekends.  While I went into detail on a typical class day yesterday (of which I am now having as we speak), today I thought I'd give you a glimpse into a typical Wednesday "work day."  It's similar to Monday but a little bit different, yet just about as busy as a Tuesday even though I don't have class!  So, with that, here's another day in the life:

7:00 - Wake Up; check email and messages.
7:30 - RUN a mid-week long run on the treadmill
*I would go outside for this but it's rush hour and takes forever to get anywhere so I'll run half my target distance, take a quick break & run the second half.*
8:30/8:45 - Back upstairs; take green smoothie out of freezer to defrost; hydrate & shower.
9:15 - Make green smoothie, watch Today Show & make a homework plan.
10:00 - Tackle 1-2 subjects worth of homework.
12:00 - Lunch at home.
12:30/12:45 - Make myself look (somewhat) presentable.
1:00/1:15 - Go somewhere else to do work; if I have a test or assignment due, I will meet up with classmates at the library; if not, I'll go do work in one of DC's famous coffee shops.
6:30 - Back home; make & eat dinner while watching TV.
8:00 - Study if I still have work to do, or relax with my roommate.
10:00 (once I'm no longer hungry lol) - Pack lunch & snacks for class.
11:15 - Bedtime!

Sometimes, depending on where I choose to go study I may engage in a cultural/educational activity, too...like this past Monday after I needed daylight from spending so many hours in the library (okay, only like 4 but still), I decided to walk home and my route just happened to lead me on the same road as this famous historical monument that I've seen now 3 times...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS