Holy Momo

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Is it wrong to consider eating ice cream to be a life-changing experience?  If you think so, then I am sorry but we cannot be friends.  Also, then you clearly have not had many exciting experiences in your life and for that, I am sorry.  But, take a look at this lil bit of dairy goodness and tell me that your life hasn't been changed...if it hasn't I will gladly take you here myself.


But Hannah, that looks so delicious, where ever in the world do you find such a good looking ice cream?  Why, at Momofuku Milk Bar City Center DC, of course!  As I mentioned yesterday, it was so nice outside & I was craving some daylight and fresh air after leaving the library so I exchanged my metro commute home for a walk through downtown DC, past the glorious White House and down New York Avenue to Milk Bar.  I figured that I deserved something sweet after studying so hard for all of my midterms in the past two weeks (and needed a little something to get me through my last one tomorrow!) and I had heard only the greatest reviews from my friends who had been, so I decided on Milk Bar!  It was so good.  You can't tell by the picture, but the white soft serve ice cream is "cereal milk" flavored, not vanilla (still delicious).  I got it with chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles (gotta add a little sparkle to your life, amirite?), and it did not disappoint!  I enjoyed it while sitting on the outside deck (it's in the low 70s/high 60s here so I'm clearly loving life right now) before walking the rest of the way back home.

Lesson of the day: Mondays, which usually suck are the worst, are instantly made better by walks home instead of public transit and delicious soft-serve ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS