TGIFriYAY

Friday, October 7, 2016


TGIFriYAY, am I right?  This week was so hectic.  Luckily it had a slight high note in that we finished our first round of tests on Tuesday, meaning we finally have a "week off."  Then again, we still have two quizzes this week but I'll gladly take those over big-time exams.  I'm also excited because we're now T-13 days until the beginning of (a well-deserved) fall break.  I cannot wait to have some time off and also spend time with my mom, who is coming to visit me for the extended weekend!  Unfortunately, though, that week before won't be so fun considering we have exams in 2 of our hardest classes on the same day...and another 8am lab.  Oh well.  This weekend I have so much homework (I guess that's what happens when you're free of tests) and it's also Miami-FSU weekend, so I am super stoked to spend time with some of my local friends here at the alumni association game watch.  With that, check out what's been on my radar this week:

A video for all my Florida friends & family who had an "unexpected guest" this week.

Ugh. I love Gilmore Girls so much. I might cry when it comes back...this will make you cry too.

Also this.  This is the best website ever.

'Tis apple season indeed. Try this cool-looking new recipe.

Have you started decorating for fall yet? We have! Check out some of these ideas!

Some advice that I have been following this midterms season.

I have mixed feelings about candy corn, and these certainly fuel that fire.

About candy corn...this is pretty much life changing.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS