FriYAY at Last!

Friday, October 14, 2016


Happy FriYAY, friends!  It's crazy to think that another week is gone, and that we are at the halfway point of October.  Things are definitely flying by here in DC, probably due to the fact that I only have a 4-day "work/school week" but nonetheless it is always nice to have a little break.  This is actually the last weekend before fall break starts next week, so you could say I am excited.  Because my class schedule is very open, my fall break is nearly a full week, and I am ecstatic to spend the time with my mom!  She is coming at the perfect time, actually-we have a bit of a warm front coming through this week but temperatures are supposed to quickly drop just before she gets here, which is so nice because it's still relatively warm back at home.  Once she heads back home we will be in the final stretch towards Thanksgiving break and some much-anticipated festivities.  Needless to say, it is definitely a happy time to be here (in the moment and physical location) right now because there are so many amazing things on the horizon...this weekend especially...pics to come soon.  Until then, it's back to "crunch time" as I finish preparing for the last-minute assignments my teachers have given until the much-needed break.  For now, just take a look at what's been on my radar this week!

It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas...already?

Yes, I would like to make these soon...buying a waffle iron right now

Did you see my post this week about pumpkin picking? Read some more about the farm we visited!

One of the much-anticipated festivities coming soon-GILMORE GIRLS! brb re-watching every episode now.

What do you get when you cross a basic activity with the newest food trend - THIS.

I imagine they serve this in heaven.

ICYMI - the election is coming up; be an informed voter! Learn more here

Big sale coming up this week - get your preppy goods now before they're gone!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - support women everywhere & my favorite artist here!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS