FriYAY

Friday, October 28, 2016


Happy FriYAY, y'all!  If you're reading this, then that means I successfully "survived" my first day back at school after fall break...which included an exam and a presentation in my first two classes, not to mention the fact that it was also my first experience with simultaneous cold & rain.  And despite the fact that we really only had one class day this week and have another long-ish weekend (because we don't have class Friday-Monday), it is nice to have an easier, more gradual flow into the work week.  Not that I'm counting or anything, but Thanksgiving break is quickly approaching (7 class days left) and I'm using that as my motivation to get through the three tests I have before then.  I am mainly excited for Thanksgiving break to see my family and be home, but also because I will be running my fourth half marathon the morning of the big day.  Then it will be a day focused on family, food, friends, the Macy's Day Parade and preparing to go Black Friday shopping.  At the same time, though, let us not forget that we are currently in the midst of Halloweekend!  I am excited to decorate the apartment a little bit and carve pumpkins and eat candy and maybe engage in a fun social event or two.  Until then (& the next FriYAY which is in NOVEMBER), here's a bit as to what's been on my radar this week:

Looking for the perfect at-home DIY fall dessert? Look no further than these delicacies.

Or these if you/your kid/you (see what I did there!) have too much leftover Halloween candy.

For anyone who's against Black Friday shopping...this is just what you've/I've been waiting for.

We've been learning about these in anatomy - check out how you relate!

I'm a HUGE Ellen fan...almost as much as she is a fan of these cute kids.

Against pumpkin carving? Try one of these just as cute painting ideas.

Sometimes you just gotta treat yo'self to an Amazon Prime present.

I know I am obsessed with Harry Potter...but is this not the CUTEST thing you've ever seen?

It's a little hard to forget to vote this year amidst all the news...here's what you've been missing.

But actually don't forget to vote. Here are your resources. No excuses.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS