FriYAY // SaturYAY

Saturday, November 5, 2016


FriYAY // SaturYAY...whatever day it is, let's all just say YAY for the weekend!  I have been SO bombarded with work lately that it took until I made dinner last night to realize that I hadn't made a FriYAY post yet.  I guess that's what happens when every class has a test/quiz/assignment all leading up to Thanksgiving break...AKA so much work in such little time and only 5 class days.  What's even more insane is that I registered for classes this week.  I feel like the program just started and now suddenly we have the faintest hints of next semester looming on the horizon...it's literally insane.  With time going by way too fast, I am already excited for my next break and utilizing every free moment that I have to relax just so I don't get too stressed.  Hence why yesterday I decided to ditch the treadmill and take a 5-mile run around the National Mall and effortlessly shatter my personal best time by nearly three minutes.  Until the next break & my upcoming half marathon, here's a few things that popped up on my radar this week that I would love to do or try:

Is it your birthday yet? Do you wish it was? Celebrate it with these!

Still haven't gotten rid of all that Halloween candy yet? This will help with that issue.

This time next week we'll have some big changes...can you figure out who said what?

I've been totally fangirling over this upcoming movie & yet somehow it still relates to Harry Potter...

Please tell me this isn't one of the greatest things on the internet...AGAIN!

With a half marathon around the corner, I've been reading some great running articles. This one is hilarious!

It may not feel like it yet but winter is coming! Prepare by making one of these alternative snowmen.

Drop the mic...these drinks are back & hotter than your latest mixtape.

I think I've found my new dream dessert...each of these looks AMAZING.

And finally...because how is the best way to spread Christmas cheer?
(obvi singing loud for all to hear)

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS