FriYAY!

Friday, November 11, 2016


Happy FriYAY, friends!  I don't know about you but I could not be more relieved that this week is over.  Between switching our cable/internet provider first thing Monday morning to the election Tuesday to backlash from the results Wednesday and Thursday to two midterm tests this past week, I was just about ready to collapse on the couch yesterday afternoon after class!  Not that next week looks any better...we have two quizzes, another midterm test, and the first draft of a final project due all within the next six days.  So I just have to keep telling myself that if I can make it to next Thursday, then I can for sure make it to Thanksgiving break...which is only a mere 11 days-and of that, only 3 class days-away (not that I'm counting or anything).  I don't know about y'all but I am SO ready for Thanksgiving break this year.  In college I used to have the whole week off, which meant driving home the Friday before and getting to spend more time with family.  Unfortunately that is NOT the case this year, but I am still excited to get home and take part in the festivities-usually I am in charge of the desserts and baked goods, which will take up the whole day before.  And Thursday-Thanksgiving Day-is even more special because I am SO excited to be running my 4th half marathon with my dad and keeping up the tradition of watching the whole Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, as well as shopping with my mom on Black Friday.  It will certainly be a nice break from the stressors of school until final exams come looming around the corner, and until then, it's back to the books & running trails for me.  BUT of course I have plenty of time to procrastinate, too, so take a peek at what's been on my radar in the meantime...

A drink to warm you up as the colder temperatures roll in this weekend.

Learn how to do things the "right" way...because it wasn't obvious before.

A bunch of social media posts about dogs guaranteed to make you smile.

Some new takes on one of my favorite breakfast foods.

Seriously, I cannot go through facebook each week without another great Harry Potter post.

I've shared this before, but how excited are you for this movie release this week?

I just started reading this book and I've gotten really into it...check it out!

This is where I go "treat myself" after my long runs each week - how awesome are these cookies?

And last but not least...get those Thanksgiving preparations going before it's too late - check out these two options (A & B) to get you going.

Happy Weekending!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS