FriYAY!

Friday, July 8, 2016

via
FriYAY already?  I'd say that this week has gone by fast (and it has), but in reality it was only a 3-day work week for me thanks to the extended long weekend courtesy of July 4th!  The week was still productive and successful in terms of getting work done and furniture shopping for my new apartment.  This weekend will be a great recovery & refresher for the full work week ahead, and I hope it can be as fun and productive as the last.  Here's a sneak peek as to what's been on my radar lately:

 • • • 

It's almost half marathon training season! I'm preparing myself with this TUFF challenge.

Did you read my post about Evelyn Henson? Check out her advice for your own gallery wall!

I got back into donuts this past weekend thanks to this awesome shop!

I finally found throw pillows for my bed at school! Check them out: one & two.

Did you SEE the photos from Taylor Swift's 4th of July party?!...tfti, Tay.

This instagram account is making me even more excited to move to DC.

Check out this new blog that I found this week.  Love love love her title!

Ben & Jerry's just released a new flavor!  Have you tried it yet?


Happy weekending!  Eat some ice cream for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS